Ludwig van Beethoven / Funeral March - Piano Sonatas / Martin Roscoe
“Roscoe doesn't miss a trick. If I have a criticism, and I don't think I have,
it's that he leaves nothing hidden in these marvellous works”
BBC Music Magazine, November 2013 *****
10
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0QBLRNKCL1 or http://uptobox.com/a8hjqgabgjib or https://mega.co.nz/#!kUpVyQiR!krtJ6x7g-uTHNTYzg69c7oYuOBxa4f6ZCwE8_mjblaE
I am thoroughly enjoying these Roscoe Beethoven offerings. I was most impressed with the late sonatas, but I am concerned that you may not have him playing Op 106. Please post it if you have it
10 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0QBLRNKCL1
or
http://uptobox.com/a8hjqgabgjib
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!kUpVyQiR!krtJ6x7g-uTHNTYzg69c7oYuOBxa4f6ZCwE8_mjblaE
PW: 0133
Salve Juan,
che raccolta stupenda!!! Mi hai fatto un regalo straordinario!!! Grazie veramente di cuore!!!
Good Life to YOU!!!!
Wonderful! Many Thanks.
Thank you very much.
Thank you !!
I am thoroughly enjoying these Roscoe Beethoven offerings. I was most impressed with the late sonatas, but I am concerned that you may not have him playing Op 106. Please post it if you have it
I'm sorry. Still published only these 4 CDs by the publisher.
thanks
Many Thanks
Many thanks!!
Post a Comment