http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8HICGIMIIQ or http://uptobox.com/e7t4uvf9e897 or https://mega.co.nz/#!QYomETwJ!EMghydyz4jaAkswWi-L5vwB-aexfbpGTdEmy8q-CL2o
Salve Juan, Clementi e Roscoe insieme!!!! Che sorpresa STRAORDINARIA!!! Che album FANTASTICO!!! Le tue scelte sono STREPITOSE!!!! Grazie di cuore mille volte!!! Good, Good Life to YOU!!!!
Martin Roscoe has another delightful surprise: I only knew it form some Hyperion Romantic Piano Concerto cd's, but listening him solo is quite a revelation. May I ask you if you have scheduled something form the gentle fingers of Anne Queffelec? I love her Mozart and her Scarlatti. Thank you!
5 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8HICGIMIIQ
or
http://uptobox.com/e7t4uvf9e897
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!QYomETwJ!EMghydyz4jaAkswWi-L5vwB-aexfbpGTdEmy8q-CL2o
PW: 0134
An unexpected surprise, many thanks!
Salve Juan,
Clementi e Roscoe insieme!!!! Che sorpresa STRAORDINARIA!!! Che album FANTASTICO!!!
Le tue scelte sono STREPITOSE!!!!
Grazie di cuore mille volte!!!
Good, Good Life to YOU!!!!
Martin Roscoe has another delightful surprise: I only knew it form some Hyperion Romantic Piano Concerto cd's, but listening him solo is quite a revelation. May I ask you if you have scheduled something form the gentle fingers of Anne Queffelec? I love her Mozart and her Scarlatti. Thank you!
Muchas gracias.
Post a Comment