Robert Schumann / Maurice Ravel / Béla Bartók / Fourteenth Van Cliburn International Competition / Beatrice Rana
5
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4KQWGRIJUX or http://uptobox.com/f4mi32kqyg32 or https://mega.co.nz/#!URIRCCRI!lEne7QQHhJ1_cxB0kjGEl9tpCTe6Z6ENNIPz5fx-HtU
Salve Juan, di ritorno dall'ospedale ti ritrovo più generoso che mai!!!! Quante meraviglie!!!... e poi Beatrice Rana che a 23 anni è una delle migliori del mondo!!! Grazie di cuore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Life to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4KQWGRIJUX
or
http://uptobox.com/f4mi32kqyg32
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!URIRCCRI!lEne7QQHhJ1_cxB0kjGEl9tpCTe6Z6ENNIPz5fx-HtU
PW: 0106
No words to thank you!!!
The Gaspard is stupendous, they told me. I was indeed very curious to listen to this live version...
I think also a new cd with concerti by Prokofiev (number 2) and Tchaikovsky (number 1) will be released soon, with Pappano conducting.
She really is one of the few young artists with a very promising career in front of her, I believe
Many, many thanks,what a wondeful surprise!
Salve Juan,
di ritorno dall'ospedale ti ritrovo più generoso che mai!!!! Quante meraviglie!!!... e poi Beatrice Rana che a 23 anni è una delle migliori del mondo!!!
Grazie di cuore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Life to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many thanks!!
Post a Comment