Powered by Blogger.

Monday, 23 March 2015

Frédéric Chopin / Alexandre Scriabine / 26 Préludes - Sonate No.2 Op.19 / Beatrice Rana



“a musician of the most refined sensibilities as well as staggering accomplishment.”
International Record Review, February 2014

6 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3ACTZOUUHE
or
http://uptobox.com/c5qndd4awgx6
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!JRY2RSaC!Vrx_5h9ckaYQ_72_Y4greIDwTLfg7q_2utFnZ8mI2Dw

PW: 0105

Anonymous said...

Marvelous! Many thanks, mate!

Anonymous said...

Tt was me who asked for her discs in the past days!

So many many thanks, I think she really is a marvelous pianist with an incredible technique but no useless showing off and a very mature approach to the music she plays.

Do you also have the cd with Ravel's Gaspard? That would be GREAT

Anonymous said...

Yes. Next.

cavaliererrante said...

It's a long time I didn't visit your blog (and no one else), but how many news and surprises!!! Kuerti is unforgettable!
On a radio channel I met Sergei Bortkiewicz, I had never heard something by him but his music seems interesting. Have you got any cds with his piano music?
What can I say? Always thanks for your job and your revelations!!

Unknown said...

I have two CDs, but I recognize that I did not give him much attention. I'll get to hear ...