Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Franz Joseph Haydn / Jeunehomme / Alexandre Tharaud
16
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=61DAHVCVLR or http://uptobox.com/x48p5fo202jo or https://mega.co.nz/#!FJQ3BJyA!HB2ICEcqKgIozpbVal_GGMA5hHAFn3N1s7y_uxFuPRs
I appreciate your comments. It's very pleasant to break the silence through your communication. I apologize for not responding to your comments. I think you know the reason. The more minimized and less publicized it's the better for the blog. Greetings.
Alexandre Tharaud is a GREAT pianist and interpreter of early music. He understands the original spirit of the works, their dynamics, articulations and phrasing, coating them with a modern sound. Marcelle Meyer's legacy is in good hands!
16 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=61DAHVCVLR
or
http://uptobox.com/x48p5fo202jo
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!FJQ3BJyA!HB2ICEcqKgIozpbVal_GGMA5hHAFn3N1s7y_uxFuPRs
PW: 0007
Many, many thanks! Wonderful.
Thank you very much from jerusalem
Wonderful, thanks!!
Many thanks, Anon.
Thank you.
Salve Juan,
come sempre la tua proposta è stupenda.Grazie infinite.
Good life to You!!!
Thank you for this new CD.
Thanks! You have my gratitude.
To all friends/visitors:
I appreciate your comments. It's very pleasant to break the silence through your communication. I apologize for not responding to your comments. I think you know the reason.
The more minimized and less publicized it's the better for the blog. Greetings.
Many Many Thanks !!! ╩ ◄ A/♀◘♥♦↨
Muchísimas gracias.
Many thanks for this interesting post.
muchísimas gracias!
Hello Juan!
Alexandre Tharaud is a GREAT pianist and interpreter of early music. He understands the original spirit of the works, their dynamics, articulations and phrasing, coating them with a modern sound. Marcelle Meyer's legacy is in good hands!
Thank you & Greetings!
Splendid!. Than you.
Post a Comment