http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4XJYVXNHE1 or http://uptobox.com/uha6lfpj025q or https://mega.co.nz/#!pBYCECwZ!xaeqHrVR3kNd3gS3PQxVTSdBzD9aWHpEofwAW9W0kak
Salve Juan, conosci la storia di Leon Fleisher (il leone indomito)? Ascoltare questa musica e pensare a quanto deve essere stato difficile andare avanti per lui mi commuove. Grazie infinite!!!
I appreciate your comments. It's very pleasant to break the silence through your communication. I apologize for not responding to your comments. I think you know the reason. The more minimized and less publicized it's the better for the blog. Greetings.
6 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4XJYVXNHE1
or
http://uptobox.com/uha6lfpj025q
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!pBYCECwZ!xaeqHrVR3kNd3gS3PQxVTSdBzD9aWHpEofwAW9W0kak
PW: 0006
Salve Juan,
conosci la storia di Leon Fleisher (il leone indomito)?
Ascoltare questa musica e pensare a quanto deve essere stato difficile andare avanti per lui mi commuove. Grazie infinite!!!
P.S. http://heinrichvontrotta.blogspot.it/2006/10/leon-fleisher-il-leone-indomito.html
Ei, welcome back:-) and Thanks for this lovely record!
Thank you, Juan
A nice choice for a post. This is a excellent recording. An interesting program, and a strong performance. Recorded quite nicely, too.
To all friends/visitors:
I appreciate your comments. It's very pleasant to break the silence through your communication. I apologize for not responding to your comments. I think you know the reason.
The more minimized and less publicized it's the better for the blog. Greetings.
Post a Comment