Many thanks. Wonderful stuff. I think this is Vol 5 of his complete set. I'll be chasing the others. BTW, can I also recommend Clara Sverner's complete Mozart. Truly fantastic.
Many thanks. I got the complete Leygraft (5 cds) on google player for $13 (what a steal). He was a true master. Two other fantastic mozart players are Sverner (as I said above) and Miyazawa (also fantastic).
6 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6OBLKZFTZA
or
http://uptobox.com/wdh6xsgp33bo
or
https://mega.nz/#!jYlQlZgZ!xiOrbW4rJgg1VcqtghRH6QdFF_rSOT2YGRqafBh0Thk
PW: 0457
Bravo! Bravo!!!!!
Exceptional pianist.
Many thanks. Wonderful stuff. I think this is Vol 5 of his complete set. I'll be chasing the others.
BTW, can I also recommend Clara Sverner's complete Mozart. Truly fantastic.
Excelent! Thanks!
Thank you !
Many thanks. I got the complete Leygraft (5 cds) on google player for $13 (what a steal). He was a true master. Two other fantastic mozart players are Sverner (as I said above) and Miyazawa (also fantastic).
Post a Comment