My sincere thanks for all These posts of wonderful pianists, unknown to me before. Hidden treasures! Doe anyone happen to know Joaquin Achùcarro? Would love to hear his recordings.
Thank you very much. I wish you could get hold of her previous Schubert album. I have been looking forward to listening to her take on the D.894 sonata, my favourite Schubert piano work... Thanks once more.
7 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5TGMEIGYVY
or
http://uptobox.com/sd884j4qtwm4
or
https://mega.nz/#!aQUGRDxS!8pzbAvLhl5JWEbzkP_yCjq_JbqMKBA3alir_XHoGsl8
PW: 0440
Gracias ! Amo la música de Schubert :) Un abrazo desde Santiago de Chile !!
Wonderful to be able to hear more of Fialkowska! Many thanks.
Many thanks. Nice to find another Fialkowska Schubert album.
Many thanks!
My sincere thanks for all These posts of wonderful pianists, unknown to me before. Hidden treasures!
Doe anyone happen to know Joaquin Achùcarro? Would love to hear his recordings.
Thank you very much.
I wish you could get hold of her previous Schubert album. I have been looking forward to listening to her take on the D.894 sonata, my favourite Schubert piano work... Thanks once more.
Post a Comment