Many thanks! I love Panenka. In the early days of CD's I had a Denon recordings of him with a violinist, playing Mozart's Sonatas. I sold it. I've been regretting it ever since :(
The recording has an unusual narrow soundstage - almost like listening through a tube. Maybe it's because it's recorded further back. It's very beautiful in any case.
4 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4VMZUWKWEW
or
http://uptobox.com/42b9jgvrv8ok
or
https://mega.nz/#!yJsiTZrQ!8FEz6Rxf3vsd5hImEVGsDcNhFpspR2iazxKkPqc7Ep8
PW: 0428
Hi! This CD is worth its weight in gold! Thank you so so much! I hope you have more with these artists, especially with Panenka at the piano!
Many thanks! I love Panenka. In the early days of CD's I had a Denon recordings of him with a violinist, playing Mozart's Sonatas. I sold it. I've been regretting it ever since :(
The recording has an unusual narrow soundstage - almost like listening through a tube. Maybe it's because it's recorded further back. It's very beautiful in any case.
Post a Comment