Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 15 April 2016

Joseph Haydn / Ludwig van Beethoven / Frédéric Chopin / Franz Liszt / Claude Debussy / Travel through three centuries / Anastasia Huppmann


13 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2DIJJNKDJZ
or
http://uptobox.com/md0yreogo9on
or
https://mega.nz/#!rVMUHZZC!ZtGd3e-f8vCjqZdw8wGU9vbWne1_khnGMQ-oByyLjR8

PW: 0414

kike said...

You always surprise me with new talent on piano. So thank you very much for sharing this brand new interpreter on piano. She sounds great.

By the way, I always think, that the russian school of piano is one of the best. What do you think about that, JC?

my best regards, K.

Unknown said...

Kike:
I´m not JC, I´m Juan MC! :-)
I'm in complete agreement. The method and tradition versus spectacle and exibecionism ... Almost.

Anonymous said...

She also can leave her slippers at my house

Anonymous said...

Well, the cover is quite ridicolous though.....

Unknown said...

There are many people who don't like beautiful pianists. Why ????
Sorry, cann't all be like Clara Haskil! LOL

battista said...

No, Juan M.C. - may be, I misunderstood ...
have you ever seen these charming smiling eyes of Clara?
ahh, sorry .. you are right: can't all be like Clara!
(and you are right again: why shouldn't be a pianist a beauty too? - but the cover really reminds me to the quality of some ridicolous old Earl Wild covers).

But at this point it's really time to say thousand thanks again to you for all these gifts, long not heard (some Giles) and never heard before (but really great Anastasia Huppmann).

best regards, batload


Unknown said...

Batload:
Do not worry! Clara Haskil and Martha Argerich are not beautiful women but are top pianists! Some pianists are beautiful and play very well. Still well. Our ears and our eyes thank such gifts :-))

Yes, the cover is bad... Not like Earl's bad covers, but...

Anonymous said...

Martha Argerich in his 20s was a very sexy and beautiful woman, Clara Haskil might not have been but Albert Einstein put her in a short list of 3 people who he considered pure genius... and as a pianist she is a thousand miles from Anastasia Huppmann, who probably succumbed to the stupidity and bad taste of some producer by the way

Unknown said...

Beauty is crime? Don't be unfair. The life of some pianists is a daily struggle. Martha Argerich and Clara Haskil are top pianists. There is no discussion about it. But being beautiful isn't a sin. Please. There are excellent pianists who join it to be beautiful. What's wrong? Good for them and for us.

Unknown said...

Next:
http://www.anastasiahuppmann.com/produkt/frederic-chopin-franz-liszt-digital/

Anonymous said...

The point is not being beauty (or not), who frankly I do not care a lot in a pianist - woman or man, to be fair. Look at that cover and tell me what you think about. That's the point.

Unknown said...

'Unhappy' cover, I agree. Forget it. The image of her website is 'clean' and the new album as well. I will follow this pianist.

Her website:
http://www.anastasiahuppmann.com/

Her new CD:
http://www.anastasiahuppmann.com/produkt/frederic-chopin-franz-liszt-digital-kopie/