Domenico Scarlatti / Claude Debussy / Robert Schumann / 7 Sonates . Suite 'Pour le piano' . Études Symphoniques Op.13 / Emil Gilels
4
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
I have this CD and I've always loved it! :) The Etudes Symphoniques are a rare recording, technically not perfect but wonderful interpretatively. His Scarlatti is a little "heavy", as is his Debussy but still... what a pianist!!!
4 COMMENTS:
I have this CD and I've always loved it! :)
The Etudes Symphoniques are a rare recording, technically not perfect but wonderful interpretatively. His Scarlatti is a little "heavy", as is his Debussy but still... what a pianist!!!
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5URTVUYWVH
or
http://uptobox.com/yyhyljqlqa9z
or
https://mega.nz/#!ScsnmaYa!_cjQtQL3b3phU3O5beZvmrE1UMXdqc4zAEc_s5NPJqU
PW: 0407
Many thanks for your wonderful post!
By the way, can you post us the Koechlin's piano music by Korstick?
it would be very appreciate by many music lovers, I guess.
Jamori
Lovely! Thank you very much from Jerusalem.
Post a Comment