Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Domenico Scarlatti / 18 Sonatas / Yevgeny Sudbin




NEW RECORDING DIFFERENT FROM HIS PREVIOUS
RECORD OF THE SCARLATTI'S SONATAS

6 COMMENTS:

Papageno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0DF2SZUZNS
or
http://uptobox.com/b22fs0z1enjd
or
https://mega.nz/#!qc8EgZyR!OGur79Ld4jWUc8ctPnQR09A0xw0_YG0AfkL84nMPGz0

PW: 0417

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Sudbin's Scarlatti is very retrò in his ignoring the conquers of philology, but I nevertheless love it so much!
His recordings are in the web also on other blogs, though only with the same albums and some of his CDs apparently are not available at all. That's a pity, he's one of the more gifted living pianist, I believe.

Dobo said...

Looking forward to this one, thanks :)

BachRocks44 said...

I already had this, but I am so glad you are sharing it. While I love the more "correct" performance practice, I love the improvisations on this album. Some of it is reminiscent of the older Scarlatti performances, but it is enchanting nonetheless! An interesting contrast to Angela Hewitt's first Scatlatti album which, I believe, came out at about the same time. Both interesting, night and day difference! Thanks for all you offer us here. Certainly all of it is feeds our souls and enriches our musical experience!

Audentity said...

Love it!! Thanks