thanks for posting this one, I only have his performance of the 1st piano sonata, which is exceptional so it will be nice to hear his interpretation of the the great ones :)
Thanks a lot for this one. I heard Richter-Haaser play Beethovens Emperor Concerto with a provincial orchestra in a very provincial town in Holland about 1975 or something. Although still a boy then, I was amazed by that. I have always considered him one of the greats.
A little off topic... has anyone listened to Cascioli's Mozart sonatas CD? What do you think about it? Maybe it could be shared here, of course if it's available in some form in the web :) Thanks for comments!
6 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0URJCBEUUJ
or
http://uptobox.com/w7kn558jmdvv
or
https://mega.nz/#!qZ9FGZiT!YYrSuGqrEKOhBCnOAOYkWvtSEVcp1pxK8K6wcx7Bp2c
PW: 0395
thanks for posting this one, I only have his performance of the 1st piano sonata, which is exceptional so it will be nice to hear his interpretation of the the great ones :)
Thanks a lot for this one. I heard Richter-Haaser play Beethovens Emperor Concerto with a provincial orchestra in a very provincial town in Holland about 1975 or something. Although still a boy then, I was amazed by that. I have always considered him one of the greats.
Lovely! Thank you!
Splendid! I would be inclined to say I've never heard a better version of the Moonlight. Many Thanks!
A little off topic... has anyone listened to Cascioli's Mozart sonatas CD? What do you think about it? Maybe it could be shared here, of course if it's available in some form in the web :)
Thanks for comments!
Post a Comment