http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4ECGIDEVHXorhttp://uptobox.com/2v35lou4ct5morhttps://mega.nz/#!WcVjnbQK!JUn2GIAolRow8ClUqWSm95g5MP7nGzBa4pCYTdjX8ZYPW: 0381
Many thanks!
Indeed one of my favorite Bach cd'sThank you.FredV
Thanks !
I was looking for this new release, thank you!
erful! Sincere thanks!
I was wondering whether you heard already the new Scarlatti CD by Sudbin.Any chances of having it posted here? :)
Scarlatti CD by SudbinI think it's not a new recording. It's a reprint (?).Confirm and tell me.
I can assure this is a completely new cd that commemorates 10 years from the first one on the BIS label. I loved the first one and hope this is also on the same level...or even better :)
Great share. Thank you!
The new Scarlatti recording by Sudbin will be released coming April.It's not out yet. But sure something to look forward to.
Excellent post! Many thanks.
Thanks!
Sudbin's new Scarlatti CD is already on sale, as also stated in the webpage of the pianist.
Post a Comment
14 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4ECGIDEVHX
or
http://uptobox.com/2v35lou4ct5m
or
https://mega.nz/#!WcVjnbQK!JUn2GIAolRow8ClUqWSm95g5MP7nGzBa4pCYTdjX8ZY
PW: 0381
Many thanks!
Indeed one of my favorite Bach cd's
Thank you.
FredV
Thanks !
I was looking for this new release, thank you!
erful! Sincere thanks!
I was wondering whether you heard already the new Scarlatti CD by Sudbin.
Any chances of having it posted here? :)
Scarlatti CD by Sudbin
I think it's not a new recording. It's a reprint (?).
Confirm and tell me.
I can assure this is a completely new cd that commemorates 10 years from the first one on the BIS label. I loved the first one and hope this is also on the same level...or even better :)
Great share. Thank you!
The new Scarlatti recording by Sudbin will be released coming April.
It's not out yet. But sure something to look forward to.
Excellent post! Many thanks.
Thanks!
Sudbin's new Scarlatti CD is already on sale, as also stated in the webpage of the pianist.
Post a Comment