http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0OGYCAIWEBorhttp://uptobox.com/hbj35awr8crworhttps://mega.nz/#!5IQi3D5S!YO8HWTfzBNIGngnfIuAsO_92lY8N6IwPF5LbvBYMKuIPW: 0354
I heard this lady in concert just 1 week ago.Unfortunately it was terrible and forced me to leave the concert after the Bach works. Lets see if the CD can satisfy more.
Great choice! Many thanks!
Excellent CD. Love Bach on the piano, but also the transcriptions. So what more can you ask. P.S. Notice that your post was re-posted on Israbox. I say re-posted, because the graphics are similar. Too much of a coincidence :-)
Thanks for the info.It's not correct, but I cann't do anything.
Wonderful disc. Many thanks!
Post a Comment
6 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0OGYCAIWEB
or
http://uptobox.com/hbj35awr8crw
or
https://mega.nz/#!5IQi3D5S!YO8HWTfzBNIGngnfIuAsO_92lY8N6IwPF5LbvBYMKuI
PW: 0354
I heard this lady in concert just 1 week ago.Unfortunately it was terrible and forced me to leave the concert after the Bach works.
Lets see if the CD can satisfy more.
Great choice! Many thanks!
Excellent CD. Love Bach on the piano, but also the transcriptions. So what more can you ask.
P.S. Notice that your post was re-posted on Israbox. I say re-posted, because the graphics are similar. Too much of a coincidence :-)
Thanks for the info.
It's not correct, but I cann't do anything.
Wonderful disc. Many thanks!
Post a Comment