DOUBLE CD
“Korstick's account of the final sonata, in B flat D960, is as moving as any I have heard.
It ranks with Sviatoslav Richter's various performances...This is as near perfection as you will get...
These discs should surely find a wide audience.” BBC Music Magazine, February 2015 *****
It ranks with Sviatoslav Richter's various performances...This is as near perfection as you will get...
These discs should surely find a wide audience.” BBC Music Magazine, February 2015 *****
NEW LINKS 44100Hz


14 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1CLVMYCULR
or
http://uptobox.com/3b1d217iiqev
or
https://mega.nz/#!BM4CTYRZ!8b9mNurte4EtSce4vxsPrJnON6zfGCrJeZSzowt2h2Q
PW: 0320
That's the best Christmas gift i was dreaming of. THANK YOU!
Beautiful! What a gift! Many thanks and a happy Christmas to you!
Many thanks!
Fantastic Schubert ! Many thanks !
Thank you for the great Schubert.Merry Christmas from Jerusalem.
Thank you very much! As you know, I was looking forward to this share for a long time. Have a great new year!!!
Beautiful! What a gift! Many thanks and a happy Christmas to you!
Dear contributor. I would love to enjoy this great post, however for a reason I totally ignore, for the first time on your posts I cannot read the flac files. Would you please so kind to double check everything is fine on your side ? Thanks a lot !
809 downloads. No one complained.
Please try again another download.
Does the name (or names) of the folder is too long?
I tried again. Changed my software since Cuetools provides an error message (flac not in Red Book PCM). This is the only time I had an error with multiple downloads on your site. Quite strange. Anyway, I found a way to listen. This is the most important. Thanks !!
I will investigate. If by chance there are problems, I will put new links here.
NEW LINKS 44100Hz
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7CBDDAQILI
or
http://uptobox.com/vrus8xl83d5j
or
https://mega.nz/#!wIo1FaYQ!e9AiHmN9X-5r668DLHnlrFW2UqpeKxjrlFTzCvc1C5k
PW: 0320
Thank you very much indeed. The late Schubert sonata requires and deserves a unique performance. I wish this one is up to the expectations.
Post a Comment