Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, 19 December 2015

Alexander Scriabin / Nuances / Valentina Lisitsa



7 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9ZZGJCFZUV
or
http://uptobox.com/lif9vtn5s80t
or
https://mega.nz/#!FMI0kCyK!z12FQ5JtQX42fZkscUzdeo_cm4cIxQigbA1qz6YFTXU

PW: 0315

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for all the wonderful music you have shared with us all. It is a pleasure to listen and learn. I appreciate your kind efforts and selections. So much music, so little time. Thanks again for sharing these selections.
pburton

Unknown said...

Yes, unfortunately, we have little time for such beautiful music...
We deserved another life! :)

Anonymous said...

Muchísimas gracias por este aporte. He leído magníficas críticas de esta interpretación.
Thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! Excellent post, as usual.

Jorge Luis Argüero said...

Hello Juan MC

Madame Valentina Lisitsa,
is a wonderful piano player..!!

Thank you very much and
Happy Holidays..!!

Mario said...

Thank you JC.
I´m listening over and over again this programme. I think it´is enchanting. Really, it´s full of "nuances".