http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7ZRAIEIFU5orhttp://uptobox.com/nglux1a75ssoorhttps://mega.nz/#!kRpQCQbQ!JIv-b3JJpXz-b2xwePBnU6IwGd6Z9D1QOH3p9Od67wsPW: 0246
WOW, the first recording of Schumann's unlucky friend: remarkable!
Wonderful. Thanks a lot. In case you like to listen to Yundi Li Chopin 24 preludes Yundi Li http://www.fre(...)ey.com/link.php?ref=201510(...)590ID
Anonymous:No links, please.Thanks
This is the first all-Schuncke CD I've come across (I know there have been about 2 before) & it's a very good one. I never know why I did not pick up the earlier ones, but this more than compensates. Many thanks!
Thanks for this nice disk....so sad that Schuncke never had a chance to write a piano concerto....
Post a Comment
6 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7ZRAIEIFU5
or
http://uptobox.com/nglux1a75sso
or
https://mega.nz/#!kRpQCQbQ!JIv-b3JJpXz-b2xwePBnU6IwGd6Z9D1QOH3p9Od67ws
PW: 0246
WOW, the first recording of Schumann's unlucky friend: remarkable!
Wonderful. Thanks a lot. In case you like to listen to Yundi Li Chopin 24 preludes Yundi Li http://www.fre(...)ey.com/link.php?ref=201510(...)590ID
Anonymous:
No links, please.
Thanks
This is the first all-Schuncke CD I've come across (I know there have been about 2 before) & it's a very good one. I never know why I did not pick up the earlier ones, but this more than compensates. Many thanks!
Thanks for this nice disk....so sad that Schuncke never had a chance to write a piano concerto....
Post a Comment