http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3FKWYZE2WIorhttp://uptobox.com/4m6gzvq2oyaoorhttps://mega.nz/#!wY5gRYrR!hMkYXkuaG8uhFhx-C5of85zzuG6wM2QcbHyCU6Ty7yAPW: 0263
Thanks por this...you have any cd of Lars Vogt I think what is an incredible pianist
Yes. One of these days.Many CDs to publish...Greetings
Many thanks!
Thanks a lot. Very interesting pianist. Loved his Couperin and Ravel discs.Does anyone have the Spivakovsky Pristinerecords cd?
gracias Alexandre Tharaud is amazing!
Many thanks for this cd!
Thanks! This rendition is amazing. Bravo!
This CD has continuous tracks and so should be written without space of silence between them.
Thanks
Thank you so much !
Many thanks for Tharaud's Goldberg!
Talking about new CDs to be published, I would just like to mention I would love the Improvisations (or not pure interpretation) of Gabriela Montero. These are rare to find, and each time I have come accross one, I found it extraordinary.
She is scheduled.
Avec tous mes remerciements pour votre énorme travail. Enregistrement MAGNIFIQUE !!!!! Amicalement. Hémiole
Thanks a lot!
Thank you!
Post a Comment
17 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3FKWYZE2WI
or
http://uptobox.com/4m6gzvq2oyao
or
https://mega.nz/#!wY5gRYrR!hMkYXkuaG8uhFhx-C5of85zzuG6wM2QcbHyCU6Ty7yA
PW: 0263
Thanks por this...you have any cd of Lars Vogt I think what is an incredible pianist
Yes. One of these days.
Many CDs to publish...
Greetings
Many thanks!
Thanks a lot. Very interesting pianist. Loved his Couperin and Ravel discs.
Does anyone have the Spivakovsky Pristinerecords cd?
gracias Alexandre Tharaud is amazing!
Many thanks for this cd!
Thanks! This rendition is amazing. Bravo!
This CD has continuous tracks and so should be written without space of silence between them.
Thanks
Thank you so much !
Many thanks for Tharaud's Goldberg!
Talking about new CDs to be published, I would just like to mention I would love the Improvisations (or not pure interpretation) of Gabriela Montero. These are rare to find, and each time I have come accross one, I found it extraordinary.
She is scheduled.
Avec tous mes remerciements pour votre énorme travail. Enregistrement MAGNIFIQUE !!!!! Amicalement. Hémiole
Thanks a lot!
Thank you!
Post a Comment