Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 27 September 2015

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Frédéric Chopin / Franz Schubert / Intimate piano concertos / Tanya Bannister


8 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6NGQLTJDVX
or
http://uptobox.com/py3yii18gwru
or
https://mega.nz/#!BcJ1gR7L!XGYbDvB3EPracmBsuYZlBKoWEgm0QoPHBNXvwvxNZII

PW: 0243

marinomau said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

May I ask you for more discs by the swiss-italian pianist Francesco Piemontesi? I am curious about his Mozart's sonatas disc, I read nice things on it... if you have the disc, of course :)
Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting reductions of these concertos. They really work well. Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

My original has problems. I regret not being able to publish it.

Anonymous said...

Ok, many thanks in any case :)
Do u have other CDs of him? There is a recital with Brahms's Haendel variations and other things and Schumann's sonatas I believe, but cannot find them on the web :(
Just some youtube stuff, nice by the way


PS I was almost shocked listening to Scarlatti and Cage... truly phantastic CD! And I do NOT love contemporary music, usually

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have these CDs. They will be published as soon as possible :-)

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! :))))