http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4GKJUHEIIGorhttp://uptobox.com/qwo8rynl0eboorhttps://mega.nz/#!NJwESJAI!dGZkL18OjW1c_gKLnicvM6rJ_9TasJx2cRibGquYwr8PW: 0238
Again a superb interpreter of Ludwig van! I have this 3 CD set. It is a truly engulfing vision of this composer by a temperamental and fine pianist, that today lies forgotten. Thank you so much for bringing her back to the light!! Una DIOSA!!!
Thank you so much for all your uploads of Yvonne LEFÉBURE!
Muchas gracias!
Amazing new pianist for me!!!!!!!!Thank you so muchI love your blog works :)
Questo è un disco veramente eccezionale. Grazie per averlo recuperato! Astounding cd. Thanks a lot!
Post a Comment
6 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4GKJUHEIIG
or
http://uptobox.com/qwo8rynl0ebo
or
https://mega.nz/#!NJwESJAI!dGZkL18OjW1c_gKLnicvM6rJ_9TasJx2cRibGquYwr8
PW: 0238
Again a superb interpreter of Ludwig van! I have this 3 CD set. It is a truly engulfing vision of this composer by a temperamental and fine pianist, that today lies forgotten. Thank you so much for bringing her back to the light!! Una DIOSA!!!
Thank you so much for all your uploads of Yvonne LEFÉBURE!
Muchas gracias!
Amazing new pianist for me!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much
I love your blog works :)
Questo è un disco veramente eccezionale. Grazie per averlo recuperato! Astounding cd. Thanks a lot!
Post a Comment