One of my favourites versions...thanks
Thank you. These are a treat. I only wish he had started with No. 19--that rondo is one of my favorites!
do you have the middle concertos?
Quique:Yes, I have all the set.But, for now, let's listen other great pianists.
Great, thank you!
I think the second disk does not work. It has wav files, not flac, and they can't be played. Can you please check this?
NEW LINKS:http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1PSHATK2EBorhttp://uptobox.com/50czaozkaajjorhttps://mega.co.nz/#!xFJFjZ7Y!0vEFi56RFvEtJsOpHfg98VGHj0KBuuu9iytcUFNvq08PW: 0170
Post a Comment
7 COMMENTS:
One of my favourites versions...thanks
Thank you. These are a treat. I only wish he had started with No. 19--that rondo is one of my favorites!
do you have the middle concertos?
Quique:
Yes, I have all the set.
But, for now, let's listen other great pianists.
Great, thank you!
I think the second disk does not work. It has wav files, not flac, and they can't be played. Can you please check this?
NEW LINKS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1PSHATK2EB
or
http://uptobox.com/50czaozkaajj
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!xFJFjZ7Y!0vEFi56RFvEtJsOpHfg98VGHj0KBuuu9iytcUFNvq08
PW: 0170
Post a Comment