Georg Friedrich Händel / Suites for Piano Vol.2 / Peter Weiss
6
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1ZCRVRE4MX or http://uptobox.com/yioh2do61j88 or https://mega.co.nz/#!QRohFJBY!v7GUDO6Yelw7M1UYKCKnYFDjuxEgHqRwpj2Yn7njJLM
Many Thanks!! I love Handel's keyboard works on a modern piano & this is very good indeed. Hope you have Vol.1 too. This is real hard to find. Thanks again.
Hi. I downloaded this recording. Handel suites here are referred to as g 163-167, 193-197 g, etc. I can not find the equivalent of these works that are cataloged HWV. Is it possible ustede help me solve this problem, the CD also posted below ?. Thanks and regards.
6 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1ZCRVRE4MX
or
http://uptobox.com/yioh2do61j88
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!QRohFJBY!v7GUDO6Yelw7M1UYKCKnYFDjuxEgHqRwpj2Yn7njJLM
PW: 0164
Many Thanks!! I love Handel's keyboard works on a modern piano & this is very good indeed. Hope you have Vol.1 too. This is real hard to find.
Thanks again.
Beautiful. Thank you so much. If not too difficult, Vol. 1 would be much appreciated.
Cheers!
Thank you, new piano interpretation of Handel suites is always interesting.
Parabéns, pelo trabalho.
Hi. I downloaded this recording. Handel suites here are referred to as g 163-167, 193-197 g, etc. I can not find the equivalent of these works that are cataloged HWV. Is it possible ustede help me solve this problem, the CD also posted below ?. Thanks and regards.
Post a Comment