Georg Friedrich Händel / Die acht grossen Suiten / Lisa Smirnova
DOUBLE CD
6
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9ASXGIGTDA or http://uptobox.com/yzifougbthap or https://mega.co.nz/#!EEQ0zSiA!nISNImN3SeJGLfl-VGaG_nuCoVkWkPvXLuDAVBlRECY
I am really enjoying listening to all of the Handel. This woman is excellent. I must add that Keith Jarrett remains my first choice for these Suites. Many thanks for what you are offerings.
Thanks for publishing these most worthwhile performances. Smirnova, Schirmer, Driver & Jarret are all excellent. That's my personal order of preference BTW. Oh, and let's not forget Richter & Gavrilov for good measure. Have a listen to Kirschnereit "Piano" Concertos too!
6 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9ASXGIGTDA
or
http://uptobox.com/yzifougbthap
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!EEQ0zSiA!nISNImN3SeJGLfl-VGaG_nuCoVkWkPvXLuDAVBlRECY
PW: 0167
I am really enjoying listening to all of the Handel. This woman is excellent. I must add that Keith Jarrett remains my first choice for these Suites. Many thanks for what you are offerings.
welltempered88
Thank you very much from Jerusalem.
Thank you. It´s very good, although I think Keith Jarrett is still the best.
Thanks for publishing these most worthwhile performances. Smirnova, Schirmer, Driver & Jarret are all excellent. That's my personal order of preference BTW. Oh, and let's not forget Richter & Gavrilov for good measure. Have a listen to Kirschnereit "Piano" Concertos too!
Many thanks for the Handel Keyboard Suites in such wonderful renditions!
Post a Comment