Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, 6 June 2015

Johannes Brahms / The Cello Sonatas / Elisabeth Westenholz


16 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9LIZD5NFH5
or
http://uptobox.com/11hcpaoje8v6
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!0ZZHXJrD!NZ6IkmzMumu1Yyf8mIeexkJx3uTKrjaF6AV8Zg4jZ7c

PW: 0153

theblueamos said...

Thank you very much,and all the best from Jerusalem.

itadiegues said...

Muchas gracias.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!!!
Any chance of having Andrea Bacchetti's Bach cds here?
Best regards.

regimarcos said...

Hello thank you and congratulations on your work. I wonder what the passwords to files

Anonymous said...

Hello, thank you and congratulations on your work. I wonder what the passwords to files

Anonymous said...

Obrigado.

Anonymous said...

regimarcos:

The password is always below the links!

PW: .....

marinomau said...

Hello, Dear WorksForPiano, is everything ok? I hope so, I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
do you happen to have such a great pianist
Pietro De Maria ?

Thenk you for your great blog

BachRocks44 said...

Like marinomau, I have noticed what, for you, is a rather long absence, and I am hoping you are in good health and maybe vacationing. I have been visiting you for so long that I think of you as a friend to all of us, and I worry with you, as I would with any friend....I hope that doesn't sound completely strange. We little old ladies have earned the right to say what we are thinking, I think, and those are my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

is this blog dead?

Anonymous said...

Hola Juan,

espero que estés bien y que tu ausencia sólo de deba a vacaciones o asuntos importantes en el trabajo.

un abrazo fraterno, Enrique.

Hi Juan,

I hope you're fine. And your silence it's because you're on vacations or searching for a solution of Job's things.

Best regards, Enrique.

johannsebastian said...

Are you all right, Juan? I'm starting to worry about you. (I look forward to listening the next Kuerti's record. :) Best wishes

marinomau said...

the blog is not dead since new comments are added, but I agree with BachRocks: we are concerned about the beloved curator of WorksForPiano, because this blog is a part of our lives, and a beautiful part indeed. Wish you the best!

Anonymous said...

Hi, the tag says "Brhams" instead of "Brahms" ;)
Lu