Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Piano Concertos 20 & 23 / Elisabeth Westenholz
9
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3GFONEFYBC or http://uptobox.com/21olwo5596tm or https://mega.co.nz/#!8J5X0aBR!j18IEkmyGSnCEmEfmIxovnypQmu7WBfFIAC1LbbyagI
Many thanks for this post. I have known and admired her recordings as a member of Trio Pro Arte and of the Brahms String Sonatas for many years but haven't heard this. Do you also have the Beethoven Concertos by any chance?
9 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3GFONEFYBC
or
http://uptobox.com/21olwo5596tm
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!8J5X0aBR!j18IEkmyGSnCEmEfmIxovnypQmu7WBfFIAC1LbbyagI
PW: 0151
Thank you very much!!!
Thank you! This is a new pianist for me.
Many thanks for this post. I have known and admired her recordings as a member of Trio Pro Arte and of the Brahms String Sonatas for many years but haven't heard this. Do you also have the Beethoven Concertos by any chance?
Yes, I have Vol.1 & Vol.2 with Beethoven's Piano Concertos 1,2,3 & 4.
Thanks - I'm looking forward to downloading the Beethoven!
Thank you!
Listened to it & must agree: excellent post.
Did not know her, but clearly my miss.
https://mega.co.nz/#!wFh3xZiQ!_UtMkWdqMNcFjeOuX_PZbW_UcL193E6ph8WTlE_BTqo
PW: 0151
Post a Comment