Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Johann Sebastian Bach / Complete Solo Keyboard Concertos / Julia Zilberquit



DOUBLE CD

18 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1SAGKGGIDC
or
http://uptobox.com/360fe98cupbw
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!NBIC0ajA!CCsjGFPlTnjzGH0JWxos_uNeDPdvKcEGaVZGdyNI5IU

PW: 0146

Anonymous said...

A most wonderful CD. Many thanks!

Miguel said...

A beauty !. Baroque piano, ineffable. I think the wild historicism is causing devastation (self-destruction) of classical music. We are used to the piano not to rattle the pianofortes. Otherwise the young people are going to go farther and farther from classical music. They say that classical music is The Beatles ... I think that's acceptable as a moderate Trevor Pinnock. Thank you.

BachRocks44 said...

I agree with Miguel! There are very few fortepianos, in my opinion, that are worth listening to. They mostly sound like the my grandmother's old piano I had to learn on when I was a child. This is a treat.

Are you familiar with the pianist Irena Mejoueva? She is a new discovery for me, and I am quite taken with her playing. Since she is a Russian living in Japan, most of her CDs (and there are lots) are on Denon and other Japanese labels. So far, I haven't heard a thing I didn't like.

Happy day and many thanks for the newest treasure!

clacor said...

Salve Juan,
veramente due album bellissimi suonati divinamente!!!
Grazie di cuore!!!

Good Life to YOU!!!

kike said...

Thank you for sharing this gem. Bach is absolut the best.

marinomau said...

Good point, Miguel and BachRocks44: some HIP recordings are almost unlistenable (I think of Vermeulen's Schubert sonatas). About Bach Keyboard Concertos, I like the modern recordings of Bahrami, Perahia and Hewitt of the concertos for 1 piano, but I haven't yet found something satisfying of the concertos for 2 and 3 keyboards. I have the classic Pinnock's on harpsichords (that is pretty enjoyable) and on modern pianos I have Schiff/Serkin/Canino but I think there is something much better. Mister MWP, can you suggest something intriguing?

Unknown said...

marinomau:

Almost impossible task to choose the best versions of Bach keyboard concertos. There are many excellent versions. But if I have to indicate only one version, I choose this:

J.S.BACH
CONZERTE/CONCERTOS
THE ENGLISH CONCERT
TREVOR PINNOCK
Archiv Produktion
413634-2 / 3 CDs

marinomau said...

Yes, Juan, that's the one I like on period instruments. But what about the double/triple concertos on modern pianos?

Anonymous said...

If you want more than just the solo keyboard orchestra's, by all means, give a listen to the complete set by Michel Béroff, Jean-Philippe Collard, Michel Dalberto, Bruno Rigutto & Gabriel Tacchino.

Miguel said...

marinomau, I can also suggest how good and delicate versions of Bach concerts by Bob van Asperen with Melante Amsterdam, 1993/96. Asperen uses a harpsichord.

marinomau said...

Thank you Miguel, I also have the Van Asperen edition, but I prefer the Pinnock's, probably because it is the first I bought and was love at first sight (first listening).
Malialicol, I didn't know the Tacchino/Béroff... recording; I am listening to it on itunes and sounds really great. Maybe it will be one of next gifts from MWP?
Ciao everybody!

Musique said...

Wonderful share. Thank you so very much.

maslov01 said...

Thank you!

YiannisK said...

Thank you very much for the Julia Zilberquit recording. Fresh approach, original and scintillating. A real find!
Greetings from Greece

El Yuli said...

Es un disco hermoso, gracias por compartir :)

Miguel said...

Excellent versions !. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. This belongs to the best recordings I'v ever heard... interpretation isn't that rushed at all, and deeply musical... and the sound is luminating so wonderful