Powered by Blogger.

Monday, 4 May 2015

Franz Liszt / Pièces Tardives / Jos Van Immerseel / Sergei Istomin


11 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3NCHH2FII2
or
http://uptobox.com/2t8192ilgzfv
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!MYh0SLKA!zJjB72vpX3aURvsb7lYP9TsTJirCHKjAIyQqVp_cIM8

PW: 0141

clacor said...

Salve Juan,
questo album sconosciuto lo sento come album della "tristezza"!!!!
Non riesco a capire se mi piace oppure no, ho bisogno di ascoltarlo ancora!!!
Grazie mille!!!

Good Life to You!!!

Vivelo said...

Wonderful, thank you!!

duckjammy said...

Thanks Juan!

Pritskale said...

Thank you, Juan.

Viva said...

Great, thanks, do you also have the complete booklet?

Anonymous said...

Viva:
I just publish the images that accompany the flac files. I will not make exceptions. Sorry.

Arewenotmen? said...

Wow ! I really love van Immerseel, thank you !

Unknown said...

OK, thanks Anonymous. Of course I respect that. But I collect only albums with the complete booklets.

Succes with your blog!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful recording, thank you!

maslov01 said...

Thank you!