Johann Sebastian Bach / Goldberg Variations / Maria Tipo
6
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7GMAMLEYMT or http://uptobox.com/xyv1y6rkxz99 or https://mega.co.nz/#!1ZATDYgA!QejbHzA-DpiTHY15LvoqFI3-lnCCZQowWT8EwJScpGc
Well thanks a lot for all these CDs by the incredibly underestimated Maria Tipo (Italy is full of underestimated pianists.... think of Fiorentino, for example, or in a certain measure even Ciccolini). It is thus a joy to see that on this blog there is room for their (often rare) legacy, which was actually rendered available to the public only thanks to the internet - while the majors sleep or give us tons of Lang Lang or Yundi Li, who I consider examples of highly overstimated artists.
I know that this recording of Bach's Goldberg is not an obscure one (EMI even published a coffret with all of Bach recs by Tipo), while there are other CDs with sort of "legendary" status among admirers of Tipo.... to name just a few, EMI's disc with 3 Beethoven sonatas (op 2 n 3, op 53 and op 109), Ricordi's Schumann (Sonata n 2, Davidsbuendlertaenze), EMI's Clementi disc (Yes! Another one which is different from the series already posted here), various Mozart's Concerti (both with Chailly and with another quite obscure conductor I don't remember), Beethoven's concerti 1 and 4. All very very difficult to find, I know... but who knows if Juan can surprise us in the near future with a continuation of these fantastic postings? :))
6 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7GMAMLEYMT
or
http://uptobox.com/xyv1y6rkxz99
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!1ZATDYgA!QejbHzA-DpiTHY15LvoqFI3-lnCCZQowWT8EwJScpGc
PW: 0122
Thank you for en excellent Maria Tipo series.All the very best from Jerusalem.
Salve Juan,
un altro album premiato e stupendo!!! Bach suonato da Maria Tipo è speciale!!!
Grazie di cuore!!!
Good Life to YOU!!!
Amazing, thank you!!
Thanks Juan, this rendition is really interesting!
Well thanks a lot for all these CDs by the incredibly underestimated Maria Tipo (Italy is full of underestimated pianists.... think of Fiorentino, for example, or in a certain measure even Ciccolini). It is thus a joy to see that on this blog there is room for their (often rare) legacy, which was actually rendered available to the public only thanks to the internet - while the majors sleep or give us tons of Lang Lang or Yundi Li, who I consider examples of highly overstimated artists.
I know that this recording of Bach's Goldberg is not an obscure one (EMI even published a coffret with all of Bach recs by Tipo), while there are other CDs with sort of "legendary" status among admirers of Tipo.... to name just a few, EMI's disc with 3 Beethoven sonatas (op 2 n 3, op 53 and op 109), Ricordi's Schumann (Sonata n 2, Davidsbuendlertaenze), EMI's Clementi disc (Yes! Another one which is different from the series already posted here), various Mozart's Concerti (both with Chailly and with another quite obscure conductor I don't remember), Beethoven's concerti 1 and 4.
All very very difficult to find, I know... but who knows if Juan can surprise us in the near future with a continuation of these fantastic postings? :))
Post a Comment