Johann Sebastian Bach / Englische Suiten 1-3 / Martin Stadtfeld
8
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=71QWWVIAMT or http://uptobox.com/9a81r4bk2gs7 or https://mega.co.nz/#!JEBGnDJK!UTG2kyO_sqeJ_zoqxBkx-wZ-utNxXu_w15CUwQIvBVA
Salve Juan, le suites di Bach si ascoltano sempre volentieri e Martin Stadtfeld le interpreta veramente in modo eccellente!!! Grazie mille!!! Good Life to YOU!!!
Lovely cd, thank you very much. May I ask you some requests? Betrand Chamayou/Schubert and François Chaplin: Chopin Nocturnes. I know that the Chaplin/Chopin was already published in a blog we all loved, but i missed it :) Thank you again!
8 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=71QWWVIAMT
or
http://uptobox.com/9a81r4bk2gs7
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!JEBGnDJK!UTG2kyO_sqeJ_zoqxBkx-wZ-utNxXu_w15CUwQIvBVA
PW: 0125
Salve Juan,
le suites di Bach si ascoltano sempre volentieri e Martin Stadtfeld le interpreta veramente in modo eccellente!!!
Grazie mille!!!
Good Life to YOU!!!
Lovely! Thank you.
Super!!! This is going to be the music of the day, I am sure it's a keeper. Thank you very much (...)! Riccardo.
Thanks!
Lovely cd, thank you very much. May I ask you some requests? Betrand Chamayou/Schubert and François Chaplin: Chopin Nocturnes. I know that the Chaplin/Chopin was already published in a blog we all loved, but i missed it :) Thank you again!
Marinomau:
If I publish the nocturnes... they kill me:-)
As for the other CD, will have to wait. Very long list. Many CDs waiting....
I know, I know, and I don't want you to be killed, the world would be a lot less beautiful without you and your music. Thank you one more time!
Post a Comment