Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 29 March 2015

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Alla Turca / Aldo Ciccolini



9 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=4TMXG3ARGI
or
http://uptobox.com/ihw3308w46zq
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!kAY0wDAB!QcLmUusNDaIYgQX4C7IOWkYzn6PQmaMnxYLR8QYORmw

PW: 0111

clacor said...

Salve Juan,
anche oggi un album strepitoso!!
Grazie di cuore!!!
Good Life to YOU!!!

Arewenotmen? said...

A HUGE "thank you" for these Ciccolini recordings ! We were so proud, we French people, that this man had chosen to live among and with us. I was lucky enough to listen ti hum live on stage, the last time being just a couple of years ago. Thank you so much Mr. Ciccolini, we will never forget you.

Anonymous said...

Ei supermega thanks! I've been looking for this cd for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this gem. I heard the other disc by Ciccolini in Mozart and found it very moving. This is his best legacy, I believe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "mature" Ciccolini postings. Always a master, he fell of my radar somewhere in the 80's.
It's wonderful to hear his late recordings & it makes me sad to now have to miss this much underrated musician for ever.

maslov01 said...

Thanks for the Ciccolini series!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all your effort and kindness, and especially for the Ciccolini recordings!
Sorry to bother: do you by chance have Ciccolini's cycle of Mozart sonatas that he recorded in the 1990's for the Discover label?
Thank you again and God bless!

Anonymous said...

No, I don't have them.