Franz Schubert / Piano Sonata Cycle Volume 6 / Anton Kuerti
A critic for ‘Fanfare’ wrote simply that “Kuerti is the best pianist currently playing”
CD Review (London) called him “one of the truly great pianists of this century”
CD INDISPENSABLE / GREAT PIANIST / CD ESSENTIAL
11
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2ICFBYEVYH or http://uptobox.com/tflkysyhhhol or https://mega.co.nz/#!wNhDRYzC!IkR_iVlPI716OI8Ya1Jx8v2M7a5KuJDGfdf1mRPbXQQ
Thank you once again, dear Anonymous. Seeing the volume 6 after the 3 creates a bit of anxiety: does it mean that we will not have the volumes 4 and 5, those with the Impromptus? Tears of pain
Salve Juan, continua la strepitosa serie di Kuerti e Schubert!!! ECCEZIONALE!!! Posso sperare nel Vol.4 e 5???? Sarebbe meraviglioso!!! Grazie infinite!!! Good Life to YOU!!!
Thank you, Juan. I was hoping that you would post the volume with Kuerti's D960. His performance was the one that first made me fall in love with this work. Much appreciated.
Some of you have been asking for the publication of more Anton Kuerti. I have many CDs but not all! :-) One of these days we'll come back to this extraordinary pianist. There are many other pianists to make known. The next is quite the example. Another excellent pianist forgotten! And there are many recent pianists to pay attention...
James: I thank you and I believe that all visitors will be delighted. Write your email address in the comments. I don't publish your email address. I will communicate with you by your address. Thank you very much.
11 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2ICFBYEVYH
or
http://uptobox.com/tflkysyhhhol
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!wNhDRYzC!IkR_iVlPI716OI8Ya1Jx8v2M7a5KuJDGfdf1mRPbXQQ
PW: 0094
Thank you once again, dear Anonymous. Seeing the volume 6 after the 3 creates a bit of anxiety: does it mean that we will not have the volumes 4 and 5, those with the Impromptus? Tears of pain
Salve Juan,
continua la strepitosa serie di Kuerti e Schubert!!!
ECCEZIONALE!!!
Posso sperare nel Vol.4 e 5???? Sarebbe meraviglioso!!!
Grazie infinite!!!
Good Life to YOU!!!
Thank you, Juan. I was hoping that you would post the volume with Kuerti's D960. His performance was the one that first made me fall in love with this work. Much appreciated.
Many thanks, Juan! Pure Schubertian music! Is there any chance uploadnig Kuerti's Haydn-records?
Hopefully waiting fr Vol.4 + 5.
Thx and regards
FRIENDS / VISITORS
Some of you have been asking for the publication of more Anton Kuerti. I have many CDs but not all! :-) One of these days we'll come back to this extraordinary pianist. There are many other pianists to make known. The next is quite the example. Another excellent pianist forgotten! And there are many recent pianists to pay attention...
Thank you for the Kuertis. Looking forward for Jean Martin,All the best from Jerusalemn
I have the missing Kuertis (though without the booklets).
Juan, if you'll tell me how to get them to you, you can share them here when the time is right. This is presuming you don't have them already.
James:
I thank you and I believe that all visitors will be delighted.
Write your email address in the comments. I don't publish your email address. I will communicate with you by your address. Thank you very much.
Many thanks!!
Post a Comment