Franz Schubert / Moments Musicaux / Sonate D.664 / Deutsche D.783 / Alexandre Tharaud
9
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8VUWBUFHGI or http://uptobox.com/0ece351kf8pb or https://mega.co.nz/#!REo3DSzb!DgsPUrz2TRc0K7sxNRKiBu06KQdhjD21xaoF8wH8qu8
Salve Juan, Tharaud è bravissimo, mi piace la sua energia ma anche la sua dolcezza!! Schubert è il mio preferito!! La sonata D960 mi fa fare pace con la vita!!! Les Moments Musicaux sono una vera delizia!!! Grazie infinite!! Good Life to YOU!!!
9 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8VUWBUFHGI
or
http://uptobox.com/0ece351kf8pb
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!REo3DSzb!DgsPUrz2TRc0K7sxNRKiBu06KQdhjD21xaoF8wH8qu8
PW:0061
Bonsoir
May have i the password please.
thank you.
Thank you very much. A wonderful artist!
Thank you! I like Tharaud very much, but I did not now about these two recordings.
Fantastic. This has to be wonderful. Thanks a million.
What a gift! I adore Alexandre Tharaud!
Thanks Juan,
Daniel B.
Salve Juan,
Tharaud è bravissimo, mi piace la sua energia ma anche la sua dolcezza!! Schubert è il mio preferito!! La sonata D960 mi fa fare pace con la vita!!! Les Moments Musicaux sono una vera delizia!!!
Grazie infinite!!
Good Life to YOU!!!
Hello chap,
I was just wondering whether you possess CDs of French pianist, Cédric Tiberghien.
Bye for now and until later
Regards from Chile
J
Anonymous:
Cédric Tiberghien soon!
Post a Comment