Does anyone have this CD in good condition?
It's a beautiful CD. If you can share it, we all appreciate.
It's a beautiful CD. If you can share it, we all appreciate.
TRACKS WITH ERRORS
The links were removed.
The problem is in the original flac files.

11 COMMENTS:
No sabia que Leon Fleisher habia perdido el uso de la mano derecha. Aun asi este disco prueba su maestria dada su edad.
Yo no sabía ...
Muchas gracias Juan
Thank you JC for this absolute marvel. Piemontesi is new to me and at least in Mozart he is wonderful!
Tamia
I love his Mozart. It reminds me of his teacher, Alfred Brendel. Thank you! Mauro
Thanks Juan for sharing this great rendition of Mozart. Bravo!
Something wrong with tracks. Please check. I hear several noises including in the last track.
Opps! :-(
New links soon.
Thanks.
I heard sample for this album here http://www.(...).com/album/mozart-piano-works-mw0002620869 such a beautiful Hope listen this full tracks always thank you Juan!
Could you please reload this one? Thanks!
Errors in the original flac files.
Sorry.
Post a Comment