Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, 1 January 2015

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Ludwig van Beethoven / Klaviersonaten / Alexei Kornienko



DOUBLE CD

ERROR! Eliminate the previous files!

Oops! My mistake. The tracks are well, is the names that are exchanged.
The name of the tracks were in Deutch and I translated everything to English.
When I did it, I changed the positional order. I will correct. New links will be published.

8 COMMENTS:

maslov01 said...

New name for me. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! But they really messed up the track listing on the Mozart CD! The first two sonatas are switched (1-3 is No. 17, 4-6 is No. 10), and then 7-9 is actually the Sonata No. 11... At least they got the last three tracks right.

Anonymous said...

New name for me too. But as always, I like the voyage to discovery. Happy 2015!

Anonymous said...

ERROR! Eliminate the previous files!

Oops! My mistake. The tracks are well, is the names that are exchanged. The name of the tracks were in English and I translated everything to English. When I did it, I changed the positional order. I will correct. New links will be published.

Anonymous said...

NEW LINKS:

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9JV3MFCRRQ
or
http://uptobox.com/jmw5woqeejwo
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!NVoX2B5a!pwRFCkTfk3T-8bHGeB_H2OZuk9kOXFW5RTE2n-StclE

PW:0059

clacor said...

Salve Juan,
Mozart e Beethoven insieme sono una vera specialità!!! Hai iniziato il nuovo anno in modo straordinario!!!! Grazie di cuore!!!
Good Life to YOU!!!

Who_knows said...

Thank you, Juan, for this great recirdings!. They really sounds clear. I love these sonatas already now.

Quote frpm Juan:
"The tracks are well, is the names that are exchanged. The name of the tracks...translated everything to English. When I did it, I changed the positional order."

I also notice that each track has ~100 bytes less in the the new archive "0059".

That else have you changed besides the positional order?

Anonymous said...

No, I haven't changed anything on the tracks. Only the names. The extension of the names changes the byts of files. It can only be that.