Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Johann Nepomuk Hummel / Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy / Daria Gloukhova
13
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8UA3QEGFKZ or http://uptobox.com/qkbux1iwyoov or https://mega.co.nz/#!RQwXXSLZ!JnpHu0fhmMtspnkRCCWuZcuPMOwu_IZ5sYvj2q75hu8
I just thought of asking you, if you have any of Gloukhova's beloved Hummel works.... :-) Thank you so much! She is great.
Best greetings, batload
PS: Perhaps there might be some interest in her website at http://www.livingclassic.com/member/6028/profile where you can also find a list of youtube videos. On her person there is a little more information at http://www.gloukhova.com/.
Y hay otro tipo de tatuajes en la cultura occidental? No sé si son reales o se hicieron sólo para la fotografía ... Pero me gusta la forma personal (aunque no historicista) de interpretar Haydn. :)
Many thanks for all these wonderful postings by Daria Gloukhova. Somebody should have her record all Hummel Sonata & Concertos! How wonderful that would be.
I remember you posted Chopin Nocturnes with Amir Katz, I missed it at the time. There were some other CDs I missed, but I forgot which ones. Anyway, I'm looking worward to your future posts, whether old or new. Thanks again!
13 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8UA3QEGFKZ
or
http://uptobox.com/qkbux1iwyoov
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!RQwXXSLZ!JnpHu0fhmMtspnkRCCWuZcuPMOwu_IZ5sYvj2q75hu8
PW: 0036
Salve Juan,
musica veramente stupenda suonata da un'artista meravigliosa!!! non si può chiedere di meglio!!!
Grazie mille!!! Good Life to YOU!!!
Dear Juan,
I just thought of asking you, if you have any of Gloukhova's beloved Hummel works.... :-)
Thank you so much! She is great.
Best greetings, batload
PS: Perhaps there might be some interest in her website at http://www.livingclassic.com/member/6028/profile where you can also find a list of youtube videos.
On her person there is a little more information at http://www.gloukhova.com/.
Gracias Juan!
Maravillosa música interpretada por una pianista hermosisima, es ir Paraíso! :-)
-----------------------
Thanks Juan!
Wonderful music played by a lush and beautiful pianist, is to go to Paradise!
ono
Vaya tatuajes de hortera ¡¡¡ por otra parte no es mala pianista¡¡ gracias ¡¡
Y hay otro tipo de tatuajes en la cultura occidental? No sé si son reales o se hicieron sólo para la fotografía ... Pero me gusta la forma personal (aunque no historicista) de interpretar Haydn. :)
Son reales :-)
Many thanks for all these wonderful postings by Daria Gloukhova.
Somebody should have her record all Hummel Sonata & Concertos! How wonderful that would be.
Thanks for all wonderful recordings you share here! (...)? Are you planning to restore them?
There are many new CDs to publish, but I'll post, little by little, some old CDs. If you have interest in some CD, tell me.
I remember you posted Chopin Nocturnes with Amir Katz, I missed it at the time. There were some other CDs I missed, but I forgot which ones. Anyway, I'm looking worward to your future posts, whether old or new. Thanks again!
Speaking of Hummel, there's a great recording by Stephen Hough of Hummel's sonatas.
Thanks foe your generosity Juan!
Warm Regards,
Daniel B.
Many thanks!!!
Post a Comment