Can't believe this!! Had it on lp and lost it. tried about 5 other interpretations, nobody plays the slow movement with that mediation. I can't thank you enough!! Jan
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3XKGNCUULT or http://uptobox.com/gi63ljerx1gb or https://mega.co.nz/#!xM4VlB4S!Jbw-Fv5T4Zz9zfY8kqVrc9eWq9NZeeXUHzD9lfiU1UQ
I almost had that idea...:-), this makes it even more special! Nice to know that there are still people like you on this planet with ears and heart at the right place! Thanks again! What Atterberg did out of memory is a miracle, Stenhammar's original orchestration is just not as good, especially with Derwinger playing so hectic. Mannheimer's interpretation is unrivalled!! Thanks again!! Jan
8 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3XKGNCUULT
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!xM4VlB4S!Jbw-Fv5T4Zz9zfY8kqVrc9eWq9NZeeXUHzD9lfiU1UQ
PW: 0046
Can't believe this!! Had it on lp and lost it. tried about 5 other interpretations, nobody plays the slow movement with that mediation.
I can't thank you enough!!
Jan
Jan:
I saw your request in another blog :-)
Enjoy
Juan:
Thanks for the reminding :-)
The two Wilhelm Stenhammar piano concerts are masterpieces.
LINKS WITH UPTOBOX
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3XKGNCUULT
or
http://uptobox.com/gi63ljerx1gb
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!xM4VlB4S!Jbw-Fv5T4Zz9zfY8kqVrc9eWq9NZeeXUHzD9lfiU1UQ
PW: 0046
Salve Juan,
grazie per questo album molto bello, musica molto intensa che è un piacere ascoltare!!!
Grazie di cuore.
Good Life to YOU!!!
I almost had that idea...:-), this makes it even more special! Nice to know that there are still people like you on this planet with ears and heart at the right place!
Thanks again! What Atterberg did out of memory is a miracle, Stenhammar's original orchestration is just not as good, especially with Derwinger playing so hectic. Mannheimer's interpretation is unrivalled!!
Thanks again!!
Jan
moments of awesome beauty
v.miko
Post a Comment