«(...) Sostmann performs lovingly. (...) Given the thought of programming and the performances themselves,
this release is a winner.The way that Sostmann moulds Bach’s music to suit its surrounding is exceptional.»
Fanfare Magazine
«(...) an astounding 'auditory' experience!»
BR Klassik

10 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=7JF2ZIQWKW
or
http://uptobox.com/l440u6zqtazc
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!1dJHEaTS!qAb2rWAHKVIRasNoVGBkWfFpCQDAw4ZloAqI0Jcm-Lw
PW: 0055
Salve Juan,
grazie per avermi fatto conoscere musica "moderna"
insieme a quella di Bach. Dal confronto Bach è sicuramente il mio preferito!!!
Good Life to YOU!!!
Very interesting, thank you!
Hello, do you happen to have Tipo Schumann disc?
This is such an inventive recording.
Unrelated question, do you have any recordings of Rafael Orozco? I just heard his chopin on youtube but there's practically nothing on amazon.com. He's marvelous. A true poet.
Warm wishes,
Daniel B.
Daniel B:
Yes, Rafael Orozco soon :-)
No, I don't have Maria Tipo(Schummann CD)
Thank you so much, Juan!
Warmest wishes,
Daniel B.
After spending a few days with this recording, I must say it is a real artistic achievement. A joy to listen to!
Juan, it's incredibly kind and generous of you to share this with us.
Happy Forthcoming New Year!
Daniel B.
Daniel B.:
Greetigs :-)
Post a Comment