Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Frédéric Chopin / Scherzos & Ballades / Earl Wild


 
THIS CD IS A MASTERPIECE

15 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=6WLSDCIGOA
or
http://uptobox.com/z3dp8df5yukd
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!QBRhzRAC!wQi4cb5uoGpj7KHlwTJvHnQ76f50TYI8Jhvf57vt70g

PW: 0013

clacor said...

Salve Juan,
dopo i "Notturni" ecco "Scherzi e Ballate"!!!! davvero un'ottima scelta.
Grazie mille!!!
Good life to You!!!

Aeter said...

Gracias! always great listening invitations!

Pritskale said...

Indeed a masterpiece. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

gracias por el nuevo blog ¡¡¡

onomatopeira said...

Excelent!!!

Anonymous said...

Maravilloso. Muchas gracias...

El Yuli said...

Hermosa interpretación del Scherzo no.1 , me quedo con esta interpretación y la de Jablonski para dicha piezas , las mejores, muchas gracias por seguir compartiendo :)

F.C. said...

Thanks, great cd, but I also heard on youtube the Scherzo no.1 played by Natan Brand and I was impressed. Do you have any record of the Brand?

Unknown said...

I only have one Natan Brand's CD:
Schumann/Chopin
Kreisleriana, Op.16
Nocturne, Op.27 No.2
Sonate, Op.35 No.2 "La Marche Funèbre"

F.C. said...

Are you planning to publish it? thanks

Unknown said...

F.C.
Maybe, one of these days. Have patience. Is scheduled.

guiller said...

Many thanks!!

quique said...

Precioso...solo falta del de Brahms

Franz said...

Do you have the Rachmaninov/Wild songs piano transcriptions?
I had the original CD published by Ivory Classics but unfortunately I have lost it.....