Powered by Blogger.

Monday, 24 November 2014

Frédéric Chopin / Recital / Janina Fialkowska


 
Top Ten “Best Classical Album of the Year” (Sunday Times, London)
International Classical Music Award 2010, Nomination
Album of the week, The Independent (London)
Star of the month, FonoForum (Germany)
Selection CD, International Piano
 

6 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1RLUUHDREH
or
http://uptobox.com/kpu9ahmf4cv7
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!xJQU0KZa!R7amMtv-m6vsMFi7_fPy5XoDjuLjing1dL_4xbmKk2o

PW: 0022

clacor said...

Salve Juan,
non ho parole!!! anche oggi un bellissimo regalo.
Non c'era modo migliore per iniziare la giornata!!!
Good life to YOU!!!

Unknown said...

Clacor:
Gran pianista. Todo sencillo, lo justo. La música de Chopin sin exageración romântica :-)
Abrazo.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. The surprises are permanent. It's amazing the number of excellent pianists I didn't know. I'm eternally grateful. P.L.

Unknown said...

Achei teu blog hoje, via Sankerib. Grande prazer em ver outra vez teus posts!

Anonymous said...

nuevamente...gracias por el regalo ¡¡¡
el piano es el instrumento musical perfecto ¡¡¡