Frédéric Chopin / Piano Concertos / Janne Mertanen
7
COMMENTS:
Anonymous
said...
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5TITZ3AGCZ or http://uptobox.com/ullltc250k1v or https://mega.co.nz/#!FER1ELzD!qSL9RvqKdq9bhGkWtiLsp44rmFl2remUHfdWsZRiD2A
Salve Juan, anche oggi una sorpresa, una pianista che non conoscevo ma che già dopo il primo ascolto mi piace molto. Anche oggi è un bel giorno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good life to you!
I appreciate your comments. It's very pleasant to break the silence through your communication. I apologize for not responding to your comments. I think you know the reason. The more minimized and less publicized it's the better for the blog. Greetings.
Bons "ouvidos o vejam"! :-) Para quem o acompanha na sua partilha generosa, séria e preocupada, é fácil reconhecer o "estilo". (...) Agradeço imenso mais esta interpretação dos 2 de Chopin que desconheço! (...). Boas continuações e até breve! ono
Onomatopeira: I read your message and I hope you understand my ironic answer: I'm not Portuguese:-) I was born and live in Argentina! My name is Juan! :-)
7 COMMENTS:
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5TITZ3AGCZ
or
http://uptobox.com/ullltc250k1v
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!FER1ELzD!qSL9RvqKdq9bhGkWtiLsp44rmFl2remUHfdWsZRiD2A
PW:0004
Salve Juan,
anche oggi una sorpresa, una pianista che non conoscevo ma che già dopo il primo ascolto mi piace molto. Anche oggi è un bel giorno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good life to you!
Thank you so much for these wonderfully sensitive and virile performances by Janne Mertanen, dear J.
To all friends/visitors:
I appreciate your comments. It's very pleasant to break the silence through your communication. I apologize for not responding to your comments. I think you know the reason.
The more minimized and less publicized it's the better for the blog. Greetings.
Bons "ouvidos o vejam"! :-) Para quem o acompanha na sua partilha generosa, séria e preocupada, é fácil reconhecer o "estilo". (...) Agradeço imenso mais esta interpretação dos 2 de Chopin que desconheço! (...). Boas continuações e até breve! ono
Onomatopeira:
I read your message and I hope you understand my ironic answer:
I'm not Portuguese:-)
I was born and live in Argentina!
My name is Juan! :-)
Muchas gracias Juan!!
Post a Comment