Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 9 November 2014

Frédéric Chopin / Ballades Scherzo Fantaisie / Laure Favre-Kahn



11 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0KCMNTHCNG
or
http://uptobox.com/ksmssn2rlf98
or
https://mega.co.nz/#!hV5GyABS!ABVDR8prz1vpJ2RWnnxIlajzxcYIiLL_4ljkSKj_6I8

PW: 0010

Unknown said...

Batload:
Pleasure to see you. Count on you :-) Greetings

clacor said...

Salve Juan,
anche oggi una novità!!! Grazie di cuore e buona domenica.
Good life to You!!!

Unknown said...

Clacor:
Buona domenica :-)

Anonymous said...

gracias mil ¡¡ por estas buenas interpretaciones

Anonymous said...

Hola Juan. Gracias por tu blog. Quería preguntarte si tienes alguna versión del "Andante spianato &..." para piano y orquesta, que pudieras compartir. Tengo una versión de Arrau que me gusta y una de Weissenberg que no me gusta tanto.
Gracias, de nuevo.
Manuel R.

Kolya said...

What to you know about this pianist, Juan? I've never heard of her, but it looks like she's made an impression on the French press.

Unknown said...

Kolya:
Laure Favre-Kahn is another pianist of a wave of 20 or 30 great pianists of the "younger" generation. I like her, although I think there is a "small" commercial machine to sell her image. With every right. Thankfully, we have another great pianist to listen.

Unknown said...

Manuel R:
I have these versions. I appreciate your spirit of collaboration. There will be another opportunity. Thanks.

diletanti said...

New name to me - shame on me :) - I really like her! Thank you.

guiller said...

Muchas gracias, Juan!