Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 31 October 2014

Frédéric Chopin / Piano Concertos / Ingrid Fliter

 


 

23 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1YFVERASKU
PW:0001

Anonymous said...

Muchas gracias por tu retorno. Y por este Chopin.

alex g. said...

Thanks for sharing!

Pritskale said...

A marvellous start, thank you!

Anonymous said...

http://uptobox.com/gjc9z0zbo5ya
PW:0001

Anonymous said...

https://mega.co.nz/#!MMYXiTBA!bOP9tTxeVDY1x_hh3yIXGPovJTzORetYaTJuyZG4xtM
PW:0001

Anonymous said...

Good to be back!!!!

AlanE49 said...

Bravo, Juan! Congratulations and Mazel Tov on the occasion of this first post on your new blog. Wonderful and very fitting choice for your site dedicated to piano music as what composer says piano more than Chopin? Coincidentally, I just bought a copy last month. Chamber orchestra works well with these 'evergreens'. Fresh, engaging, warm, intimate, personal approach by this Chopin specialist. Delightful. Highly recommended. Piano music lovers, don't miss this one. Best!

theblueamos said...

Thank you for this wonderful share,and good luck with the new,and (hopefully less turbulent) blog.you deserve only praise.Will you by any chance be posting the P.C with Szekely?(Naxos)? All the best from Jerusalem.

clacor said...

Salve,
FANTASTICO !!!! MERAVIGLIOSO !!! sapere che ci sei !!!!!!!!
Good life to you!!!

John said...

Good to see you back

John

Unknown said...

Theblueamos:
Yes, I have the CD.
Soon... :-)

paolo said...

Per fortuna ci sei ancora ...
Grazie, grazie, grazie.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog!
Impressive start! If ever possible A. Hewitt-Bach-art of Fugue...
Again many thanks for your work & efforts!

Unknown said...

Hehehe, A. H. & Hyperion!Terrible! The better to lay down a blog! But let's try ... It's scheduled :-)

akejohansson.etuna said...

You make me sad but good to see you back. Thanks for sharing piano music!!

Unknown said...

Akejohansson.etuna:

Hei! Sad??? Why???
Enjoy the music and 'sing'! :-)
Greetings.

Luis Sanchez said...

I was actually looking for a fresh set of Chopin's concerti. I bet this will fit the bill. Thanks!

Unknown said...

To all friends/visitors:

I appreciate your comments. It's very pleasant to break the silence through your communication. I apologize for not responding to your comments. I think you know the reason.
The more minimized and less publicized it's the better for the blog. Greetings.

onomatopeira said...

e aí vão duas dos dois de Chopin!

Obrigado e "hasta"!

katanza said...

could you re-upload anna fedorova cd playing Chopin?

Anonymous said...

Katanza:
Complicated... The list of CDs to publish is very large... I can send to your email, if you give me the address. I will not publish your email address.

guiller said...

Muchas gracias, Juan!